First Team Match Reports 2005-06


UCL Premier Division Table 2005-06    Desborough Town FC Results 2005-06


Premier Division

Desborough Town  0    St Neots Town  1

Saturday, 13 August 2005

New look St Neots made a winning start to the new season with this victory at the Waterworks Field. Steve Kuhne was able to celebrate a winning start to the helm thanks to a Steve Claridge header from a corner after 62 minutes. The goal proved enough to decide a close contest, but it was a bittersweet success as St Neots goalkeeper Ben Webster suffered a broken leg shortly before the interval, assistant manager Steve Fox deputising between the sticks. Early on Webster had made the save of the match from Matty Curtis while Tom Mills missed two good openings for Ar Tarn. When the Saints replied manager Kuhne was thwarted by home keeper Paul Beresford. The home side's best effort in the second half came from Greig McIlwain whose shot skimmed the far post.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Mark Pallett, Richard Kimbell, Danny Steed, Scott Munton, Tom Mills, Matty O'Neill, Greig McIlwain, Matty Curtis, Graeme Archer, David Glass (Gary Clark).
St Neots: Ben Webster (Steve Fox), Cameron Clark, Russell Lawes, Jon Hoggett, Gary Watts, Nathan Buckland, Mark Franklin (Gary Walker), Simon Claridge, Steve Kuhne, Barry Dellar, Matt Endersby.
Attendance: 82.


Premier Division

Raunds Town  3    Desborough Town  1

Tuesday, 16 August 2005

Two of Raunds' summer signings were on the scoresheet as the Shopmates opened their wins accounr for the season with this derby success. Matt Curtis put Ar Tarn into an 18th minute lead, but on the stroke of half time Carl Tallents levelled for Raunds. The Shopmates went ahead six minutes into the second half through Richard Tanner who made the points safe for the home side three minutes from time.

Raunds: Chris Jones, Ian Burt, Gavin Fitzgerald, Nick Ashby, Simon McCarthy, Andy Brown, Jed Ainge, Ben Armstrong, Richard Tanner, Richard Bailey, Carl Tallents (Duane St John).
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Mark Pallett (Ben Baines), Gary Clark, Richard Kimbell, Scott Munton (Danny Steed), Jimmy Simpson, Matty O'Neill, Greig McIlwain, Matty Curtis, Eddie Mills, Tom Mills.
Attendance: 65.


F.A. Cup
Extra Preliminary Round

Wootton Blue Cross  2    Desborough Town  0

Saturday, 20 August 2005

Two second half goals booked Wootton a home derby against Barton Rovers in the Preliminary Round of the FA Cup. In the opening period Desborough pair Matty Curtis and Tom Mills brought Blue Cross keeper Matt Jones into action while Adam Smith crashed a 25 yard shot against the woodwork for Wootton. Early in the second half Gavin Hoyte was sent off after receiving a second yellow card to leave the home side with ten men. Nonetheless Darek Jozwiak broke the deadlock after 52 minutes from a cross by Chris Johnson, who added a 67th minute second himself, running from his own half to kill off Desborough's challenge. The Wootton crossbar denied Desborough a late consolation as Eddie Mills was left to rue his luck, Matty Curtis following up only to see Jones save on the line.

Attendance: 67.


Premier Division

Desborough Town  2    Long Buckby  1

Tuesday, 23 August 2005

Veteran Graeme Archer kick started Ar Tarn's season into action in this meeting of two sides searching for their first point. Archer scored after 30 and 38 minutes to put John Munton's side on the way to their first victory of the season. Adrian Redmond's 89th minute effort for the Bucks came too late to be anything more than a consolation. Player manager Aidy Mann had earlier missed a penalty for Buckby.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Mark Pallett, Callum Noble, Jimmy Simpson, Tom Mills, Nathan Mitchell (Glyn Davies), Matty O'Neill (Wojtek Nowakowski), Greig McIlwain, Graeme Archer (Ben Baines), Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Long Buckby: Paul Warenecki, Lee McBain, Roy Willmott, Daniel Burke, Mark Lyte, Jon Crockett, Justin McKenzie, Aidy Mann, Danny Finlay, Christian Jacobs (Adrian Redmond), Lee Botterill.
Attendance; 59.

Premier Division

Boston Town  5    Desborough Town  5

Saturday, 03 September 2005

Boston lost their 100% record in this thrilling encounter, but extended their lead at the head of the Premier Division to three points. August goalscorer of the month Gary Bull took his season's tally to seven after 24 minutes with a penalty and three minutes later defender Shaun Baker extended Boston's advantage. The match turned in a dramatic countdown to the interval. Graeme Archer fired Desborough back into contention in the 41st minute before Greig McIlwain stunned Boston with a brace to give Ar Tarn the lead. McIlwain's double strike after 42 and 44 minutes were the player's highlight of a bittersweet afternoon which later saw him red carded on the hour.

Veteran Dave Scotney came off the Boston bench to make an instant impact with a 57th minute equaliser, before a dramatic four goal finale in the last ten minutes. David Glass gave Desborough the lead with ten minutes to play, only for Bull's eighth goal of the season to square the match three minutes later. In the 85th minute Desborough regained the lead through Matty O'Neill, but Boston's never say die attitude saw them claim a point through Scotney after 88 minutes.

Boston: Simon Ward, Mark Thompson, Tony Brooks (Matt Price), Kris Jones, Shaun Baker, Nathan Collins, James Brader, Paul Goodhand, Ian Williams, Gary Bull, Jack Smith (Dave Scotney).
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Mark Pallett (Bryn Gunn), Sam Baines, Gary Clark, Scott Munton, Danny Marlow, Matty O'Neill, Greig McIlwain, Graeme Archer, Jimmy Simpson, David Glass.
Attendance: 72.

Premier Division

Ford Sports Daventry  3    Desborough Town  0

Tuesday, 06 September 2005

The Motormen opened their wins account for the campaign with a convincing defeat of Desborough at Royal Oak Way. Ian Pearce broke the deadlock after 28 minutes with Chris Trill adding a second five minutes before the interval. Pearce sealed the win twelve minutes from time.

Fords: Shaun Markie, Tim Clack, Matty Poulton, Ian Giles, Luke Dowling, Mark Hewitt, Shane Gearym Dave Bond, Ben Foster, Ian Pearce (Mark Drake), Chris Trill (Lee Bradley).
Attendance: 58.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Tom Mills, Callum Noble (Mark Pallett), Gary Clark (Sam Baines), Scott Munton, Ben Cooper, Matty O'Neill, Jimmy Simpson, Graeme Archer (Tom Kwah), Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Attendance: 58.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  3    Buckingham Town  5

Saturday, 10 September 2005

These two sides kicked off the day in the bottom four, but provided an entertaining 90 minutes at the Waterworks Field. The Robins had a poor recent record in this fixture but they always had their noses in front after taking a 16th minute lead through Gary Cook who converted a John de Souza pass. Michael McKenzie's fourth goal in three games for the Robins, a header from a Moses Olaleye cross, doubled the visitors' advantage after 23 minutes. On 27 minutes McKenzie, Lewis Reid and Abdul Abdi combined to set up Olaleye for a third Buckingham goal but Desborough replied a minute later through David Glass who fired home a free kick. Buckingham looked home and dry when defender Ian Trott made it four on 46 minutes. Desborough reduced the arrears through Greig McIlwain's well taken effort after 67 minutes and when youngster Danny Hearn scored the home side's third goal after 88 minutes, Buckingham's lead looked in jeopardy. The Robins were quick to seal victory though, as Cook made the points safe, heading in an Abdi cross after 89 minutes.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Danny Marlow (Ben Baines), Callum Noble (Danny Hearn), Glyn Davies, Scott Munton, Jimmy Simpson, Matty O'Neill (Gary Clark), Greig McIlwain, Tom Mills, Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Buckingham: Will Gourlay, Ian Trott, Lee Grant, Lance Gentle-King, Abdul Abdi (Reuben Max-Grant), Lewis Reid, Moses Olaleye, Junior George, Gary Cook, Michael McKenzie, John De Souza (Lee Orcheston)
Attendance: 65.

Premier Division

Cogenhoe United  2    Desborough Town  1

Saturday, 17 September 2005

The champions are fourth in the Premier table after securing their fourth win of the campaign but were made to fight all the way by struggling Desborough. Fazel Koriya continued his good form in front of goal with a 17th minute opener for Cogenhoe, converting an Elliott Sandy flick on at the back post but they were pegged back within sixty seconds as Greig Mcilwain equalised for Desborough with a close range strike after Gary Clark created the opening. The visitors looked set to leave Compton Park with a precious point until the 89th minute when a Darren Collins spot kick won it for Cogenhoe following a foul by Ben Cooper on Rob Goldring.

Cogenhoe: Pete Earl, Dan Thomason, Stuart Smeathers, Russ Douglas, Nick Hodges, Tom McGowan, Fazel Koriya (Ashley Bradshaw), Darren Collins, Elliott Sandy (Simon Underwood), Rob Goldring, Dan Clarke (Adam Bridgeford).
Desborough: Lee Dowell, Ben Cooper, Glyn Davies, Graeme Hodgson, Scott Munton, Callum Noble, Gary Clark (Ben Baines), Greig McIlwain, Eddie Mills, Tom Mills, David Glass (Graeme Archer).
Attendance: 75.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  3    Potton United  3

Saturday, 24 September 2005

A late Potton fightback earned the Royals only their third point in their last ten visits to the Waterworks Field. Potton took a 13th minute lead through Paul Garrett, who punished a poor clearance, only for Greig McIlwain to equalise ten minutes later after catching the visiting defence square. On the hour McIlwain's sixth goal of the season, a lob over stranded keeper Brad Gillham, gave Desborough the lead and they looked set for a second win of the season when Matty O'Neill gave them a two goal cushion after 69 minutes, injuring himself in the process. Glen Crook gave Potton hope after 81 minutes with a goal following a corner and two minutes later Wes Byrne popped up with the point saving equaliser. Substitute John Coley almost won it for the Royals right at the death.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Tom Mills (Mark Pallett), Glyn Davies (Callum Noble), Andy Brown, Scott Munton, Graeme Hodgson, Matty O'Neill (Gary Evans), Pete Sneddon, Graeme Archer, Eddie Mills, Greig McIlwain.
Potton: Brad Gillham, Adam Pitcairn, Paul Donnelly, Ian Morrison, Luke Donnelly, Glen Crook, Dave Brown, Mark Bryant, Billal Hassan (John Coley), Wes Byrne, Paul Garrett (Andy Carter).
Attendance: 72.

Premier Division

Blackstones  1    Desborough Town  1

Wednesday, 28 September 2005

A point apiece at Lincoln Road left both sides in the lower reaches. Ar Tarn took a 42nd minute lead through Graeme Hodgson but Stones rallied on resumption, equalising through Ashley Stevens. The home side held sway in the remainder of the game but failed to break through for the winning goal.

Blackstones: Ian Flavell, Paul Sheehan, Mark Wood, Lee Booker (Richard Nelson), Robbie Blowers, Matty Doyle, Jamie Gilsenan, Gareth Williams, Ashley Stevens, Dean Foley (Dan Cotton), Kevin Ainslie.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Tom Mills, Graeme Hodgson, Andy Brown, Scott Munton, Pete Sneddon, Matty O'Neill, Greig McIlwain, Graeme Archer (Chris Montgomery), Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Attendance: 53.

League Cup
Round 1

Thrapston Town  1    Desborough Town  2

Saturday, 01 October 2005

Matty O'Neill saved Desborough's blushes as they narrowly avoided a banana skin at Chancery Lane. Division One strugglers Thrapston were first to find the net with a Chris Morris strike after 55 minutes following a corner. O'Neill hauled Ar Tarn on terms on the hour with a tap in after a mistake by Thrapston keeper Craig Patterson and won the contest with his second goal ten minutes from time, new recruit Darren Bogan the provider. A goalline clearance from Glyn Davies preserved Desborough's lead in the closing stages.

Thrapston: Craig Patterson, John Caine, Jon Shanks (Craig Abbott), Sam Duxbury, Jim Wilson, Mark Chilton, Zeke Lyford, Steve Chilton, Duncan McNish (Darrel Palmer), Chris Morris, James Blake.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Tom Mills (Chris Montgomery), Graeme Hodgson, Graeme Archer (Glyn Davies), Scott Munton, Greig McIlwain (Ben Cooper), Matty O'Neill, Darren Bogan, Marcus Keirle, Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Attendance: 40.

Premier Division

Holbeach United  0    Desborough Town  0

Saturday, 08 October 2005

Desborough's winless run now stands at seven matches, but they've a good recent record at Carters Park and are now unbeaten in five visits. There were no goals this time round with Desborough debutant Rob Maddox going closest to breaking the deadlock, but a mass brawl shortly before the interval saw both sides reduced to ten men with Tigers striker Tom Gosling and Ar Tarn defender Scott Munton the red card recipients.

Holbeach: Kevin Cross, Simon Markham, Martyn Cundy, Ashley Godfrey, Dean Elston (Neil Mitchell), Darren Cundy, Phil Barnes, Chris Bull (Jake Grogan), Tom Gosling, Matt Warfield, Paul Langford.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Tom Mills, Glyn Davies, Graeme Hodgson, Scott Munton, Andy Brown, Matty O'Neill (Marcus Keirle), Greig McIlwain, Rob Maddox, Eddie Mills, Darren Bogan.
Attendance: 53.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Woodford United  6

Tuesday, 11 October 2005

Woodford took out their FA Cup frustrations on hosts Desborough, scoring three times in each half to turn this match into a rout. Adam Knight gave the Reds the lead ten minutes in and they extended the lead a minute before the half hour through Carl Standen. Craig Pearman added a third two minutes before the interval and the match was ended as a contest by goal number four from Russ Dunkley five minutes into the second half. Late goals from Dunkley on 85 minutes and Neil King three minutes later completed the visiting goal tally before an 89th minute Scott Munton consolation.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Tim Mills, Robert Melling (Gary Clark), Andy Brown, Scott Munton, Glyn Davies, Matty O'Neill (Gary Evans), Greig McIlwain, Marcus Keirle, Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Woodford: Matt Finlay, Lewis Travers, Carl Oliver, Ben Milner, Adam Knight, Craig Pearman, Arron Parkinson, Neil King, Russ Dunkley, Sam Ibtahim, Carl Standen.
Attendance: 69.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    St Ives Town  2

Saturday, 15 October 2005

Desborough's winless run now stands at nine matches after St Ives left the Waterworks Field with their fifth win of the season. Chris Ewles gave the newly promoted visitors a third minute advantage after Liam Kennett had rounded a defender to create the opening. Arron Bannie's 25th minute penalty save from Desborough's recent recruit Rob Maddox, who had been fouled himself, preserved the Saints lead. Maddox punished lax defending to equalise after 62 minutes but parity lasted just two minutes before a second goal from Ewles gave the Saints all three points, rounding off a move involving Jon Lee and Craig Donaldson. The home side finished strongly but were unable to find an equaliser.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Ben Cooper, David Glass, Graeme Hodgson, Scott Munton (Glyn Davies), Andy Brown, Darren Bogan (Chris Montgomery), Greig McIlwain, Rob Maddox, Eddie Mills (Richard Moore), Tom Mills.
St Ives: Aaton Bannie, Jon Gull (Glyn Cooke), Warren Everdell, Dan Newman, Will Fordham, Dan Pilsworth, Graeme Thackray, Craig Donaldson, Chris Ewles, Liam Kennett (Sam Lake), Jon Lee (Stefan Lewis).
Attendance: 61.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  2    Deeping Rangers  1

Saturday, 22 October 2005

These two clubs have been surprise strugglers in the opening two months of the campaign. Desborough collected their first win since August after halting a nine game run without a victory. Rob Maddox had the ball in the net for Ar Tarn with a first half header but was adjudged to have pushed an opponent. Eddie Mills gave Ar Tarn a 71st minute lead after a mistake by Deeping defender Dan Ruscillo saw a Maddox shot parried by keeper Danny Bircham and Chris Montgomery added an 80th minute second for the home side with a long range strike. They had a few anxious moments though late on after Deeping pulled a goal back through Ross Nichols' far post header from a Carl Griffiths cross in the 89th minute.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Rick Kimbell, Graeme Hodgson, Chris Montgomery, Scott Munton (Glyn Davies), Greig McIlwain, Tom Mills, Darren Bogan, Rob Maddox, Richard Moore, Robert Melling (Eddie Mills).
Deeping: Danny Bircham, Tom Liberatore, Scott Woods, Dan Ruscillo, Chris Emerson, Wayne Oldacre (Aaron Last), Ross Nichols, Stefan Dancy, Mark Lovelaces, Lovas Laszlo, Carl Griffiths.
Attendance: 67.

Premier Division

Wootton Blue Cross  4    Desborough Town  1

Tuesday, 25 October 2005

Desborough remain anchored in the relegation zone after losing at Weston Park for the second time this season. Scott Munton's 40th minute own goal put Blue Cross on the way to victory and they went further in front ten minutes into the second half through Tom Hole. On the hour Desborough reduced the arrears through Chris Montgomery. Ben Chambers scored number three for Wootton after 75 minutes with skipper Darek Jozwiak rounding off the scoring two minutes from time.

Wootton: Matt Jones, Tom Hole, Keith Snaylam, Steve Gentle, Gavin Hoyte, Scott McGregor, Ismail George (Lee Draper), Darek Jozwiak, Ben Chambers, Ashley Deverell, Craig Daniel.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Ben Cooper, Graeme Hodgson, Andy Brown, Scott Munton, Chris Montgomery, Darren Bogan, Greig McIlwain (Mark Pallett), Rob Maddox, Richard Moore (Gary Evans), Matty O'Neill.
Attendance: 44.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Northampton Spencer  3

Saturday, 29 October 2005

Desborough had no answer to Spencer's prolific strike duo as the Millers moved into second place in the Premier table. Ar Tarn took the lead fifteen minutes in through Andy Brown, but in form front man Scott Coleman levelled eleven minutes before the interval. After the restart Coleman's strike partner Darren Frost struck twice to give Spencer the points, finding the home net after 56 and 68 minutes.

Premier Division

St Neots Town  3    Desborough Town  1

Saturday, 05 November 2005

St Neots were well below par but still had far too much for struggling Desborough to cope with at Rowley Park. Steve Kuhne hit the bar for St Neots early on while home keeper Stefan Shamlian thwarted Rob Maddox for the visitors. Barry Dellar's diagonal run set up Gary Walker to open the scoring with a spectacular overhead kick after 27 minutes. Greig McIlwain twice went close for Desborough early in the second half before Walker won possesion from Mark Pallett and rounded keeper Brad Wilson to set up Steve Kuhne's 17th goal of the campaign after 67 minutes. Walker scored his second after 85 minutes after Peter Gatti's shot was blocked, while Richard Moore cut in from the left to score from a narrow angle a minute from time for Ar Tarn's consolation.

St Neots: Stefan Shamlian, Scott Grant, Callum Brown, Gary Watts, Damian Matthews, Jon Hoggett, Barry Dellar, Nathan Buckland (Peter Gatti), Steve Kuhne, Gary Walker, Mark Franklin (Andre Maltay).
Attendance: 68.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Ford Sports Daventry  4

Tuesday, 08 November 2005

Ar Tarn's woes continued with a comprehensive defeat at the hands of the Motormen. Mark Drake opened the scoring for Fords after 27 minutes with a header from an Ian Pearce free kick and four minutes before the interval they went further in front through Ben Foster who rounded the keeper after Chris Evans and Paul Currier set up the chance. When Drake set up Evans to add a 15 yard third five minutes into the second half the match was over as a contest. Pearce notched number four for the visitors after 65 minutes, scoring at the second attempt following a free kick with Gary Evans scoring Desborough's 71st minute consolation after Marcus Townsend in the visiting goal let the ball slip from his grasp.

Desborough: Brad Wilson, Mark Pallett (Tom Mills), David Glass, Glyn Davies, Graeme Hodgson, Chris Montgomery, Darren Bogan, Greig McIlwain (Pete Sneddon), Graeme Archer (Gary Evans), Richard Moore, Rob Maddox.

Fords: Marcus Townsend, Tim Clack, Matt Poulton, Ian Pearce, Luke Dowling, Ian Waldock, Mark Drake, Chris Evans, Ben Foster, Paul Currier (Tyrone Kent), Chris Trill (Matt Ablett).
Attendance: 69.

League Cup
Round 2

Desborough Town  3    Stewarts & Lloyds Corby  1

Saturday, 12 November 2005

Desborough put aside poor league form to make cup progress at the expense of local rivals Stewarts & Lloyds. Rob Clark's side led at the break with a 44th minute Dominic Johnson volley, but Ar Tarn levelled twelve minutes from the end of normal time through substitute Gary Evans. Fellow replacement Darren Bogan was Desborough's extra time matchwinner with goals after 100 and 118 minutes.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Jason Singh, David Glass, Mark Pallett, Graeme Hodgson, Chris Montgomery, Rob Maddox, Greig McIlwain, Graeme Archer (Richard Moore), Tom Mills (Gary Evans), Eddie Mills (Darren Bogan).
S&L: Richard Lavin, Dave Donativo, Paul Djeneralovic, Ian Wood, Danny Pownall, Lee Garvie (Liam Boath), Paul Doherty, Dominic Johnson, Michael Byrne (Chris Logan), Chris Caswell (Danny Rogers), Sean Brennan.
Attendance: 93.

F.A. Vase
Round 2

Desborough Town  0    Coalville Town  1

Saturday, 19 November 2005

Managerless Desborough took a break from their league problems and performed well enough against Midland Alliance high flyers Coalville at the Waterworks Field. The visitors booked their 3rd Round place nine minutes from time with a Jason Weafer goal.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  4    Boston Town  2

Saturday, 26 November 2005

Desborough produced the upset of the day with a goal flurry which saw them score four times in eleven minutes condemning the Poachers to a shock reverse. After a goalless first half substitute Tom Mills gave Ar Tarn a 56th minute lead cutting in from the right to fire home, and five minutes later Chris Montgomery added a second capitalising on a mix up between Boston defenders Mark Thompson and Shaun Baker. Eddie Mills joined the scoring spree after 63 minutes slotting home after a quickly taken free kick caught out the visitors. Brother Tom scored his second four minutes later. Micky Nuttell opened the Poachers' account after 68 minutes, heading in a James Brader free kick and Paul Goodhand added a second seven minutes later with a shot from out on the left, but that was as far as the Boston fightback progressed as Desborough claimed only their third win of the campaign.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Rick Kimbell, Callum Noble (Mark Pallett), Glyn Davies, Andy Brown, Pete Sneddon, Richard Moore, Greig McIlwain (Tom Mills), Eddie Mills, Chris Montgomery, David Glass.
Boston: Paul Buttery, Mark Thompson, Carl Basker, Matt Stares, Shaun Baker (Tony Brooks), Ross Don-Duncan, James Brader (Dave Scotney), Paul Goodhand, Micky Nuttell, Gary Bull, Matt Price.
Attendance: 76.

Premier Division

Potton United  3    Desborough Town  0

Saturday, 03 December 2005

New Desborough manager Steve Noble suffered his first reverse at the Ar Tarn helm as Potton continued their winning ways to open up a six point advantage at the head of the Premier Division. Two late goals gave the Royals a flattering victory margin after Desborough had defended well in the face of heavy Potton pressure. Top scorer Wes Byrne opened the scoring after 66 minutes and there was no further addition to the score until the last two minutes. John Coley scored a second Potton goal after 88 minutes with Byrne's 17th of the campaign completing the scoring a minute later.

Potton: Brad Gillham, Andy Carter (Shane Willett), Adam Pitcairn, Colin Shambrook, Gareth Cottenden, Glen Crook, Mark Bryant, Keith Coughlin (Ian Morrison), John Coley (Nathan Buckland), Wes Byrne, Paul Garrett.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Richard Kimbell, Craig Noble, Andy Brown, Craig Attwood, Pete Sneddon, Richard Moore (Greig McIlwain), Chris Montgomery, Eddie Mills (Matty O'Neill), Tom Mills (Michael Byrne), David Glass.
Attendance: 68.

Premier Division

Northampton Spencer  4    Desborough Town  2

Tuesday, 06 December 2005

A strong first half display lifted Spencer to second place in the Premier Division. Adam Baptist gave the Millers the lead after six minutes, and they went further ahead twenty minutes in through defender Dan Chilton. Two minutes before the break Darren Frost added a third for Steve Jelley's side. Desborough raised their game after the interval and Greig McIlwain reduced the arrears after 57 minutes. Three minutes later Frost's 17th goal of the season sealed the Millers' double with recent recruit Michael Byrne opening his Ar Tarn goal account with a 68th minute consolation.

Spencer: Oliver Urquhart, Jerry Moss (Jamie Leah), Josh Urquhart (Chris Davies), Ross Harris, Dan Chilton, Pete Gregory, Scott Marshall, Adam Baptist, Scott Coleman, Darren Frost (Golkan Ulker), Adam Wigley.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Richard Kimbell, Glyn Davies, Andy Brown (Greig McIlwain), Tom Mills, Pete Sneddon, Richard Moore, Mark Forbes, Michael Byrne, Eddie Mills, David Glass.
Attendance: 57.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Blackstones  1

Saturday, 10 December 2005

Desborough will view this as two points lost after leading Stones for almost an hour. Recent signing Michael Byrne gave Ar Tarn the lead after 22 minutes, beating two defenders before firing home, and they remained in front until twelve minutes from time when substitute Adam Scotcher earned Stones a share of the spoils with a fierce drive after Jamie Gilsenan flicked on a long throw from Gavin Barnes.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Richard Kimbell, David Glass, Glyn Davies, Andy Brown, Greig McIlwain, Mark Forbes, Pete Sneddon, Eddie Mills, Michael Byrne, Tom Mills.
Blackstones: Ian Flavell, Darren Glover, Mark Wood, Paul Sheehan, Gavin Barnes, Matty Doyle, Robbie Blowers, Gareth Williams, Jamie Gilsenan, Craig Scotcher (Trevor Smith), Danny Wright (Adam Scotcher).
Attendance: 66.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Cogenhoe United  3

Saturday, 24 December 2005

Exciting strike prospect Steve Diggin claimed his second Cogenhoe hat trick to leave Desborough four points adrift of safety at Christmas. Diggin fired the champions into a tenth minute lead before Michael Byrne headed over for Ar Tarn. Diggin added a second ten minutes before the interval, punishing a defensive mistake. A 63rd minute penalty from Pete Sneddon gave Ar Tarn a glimmer of hope but their defeat was confirmed by a penalty at the other end five minutes from time, Diggin converting from the spot to complete his matchwinning performance.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Stuart McClarty, Rick Kimbell, Glyn Davies, David Glass, Mark Forbes, Callum Noble, Pete Sneddon, Michael Byrne, Greig McIlwain (Gary Evans), Tom Mills.
Cogenhoe: James Alger, Dan Thomason, Stuart Smeathers, James Thatcher, Adam Knight, Richard Bunting, Phil Cassidy (Rob Goldring), Tom McGowan, Darren Collins (Jim Le Masurier), Steve Diggin, Elliott Sandy.
Attendance: 148.

Premier Division

Stewarts & Lloyds Corby  1    Desborough Town  1

Monday, 26 December 2005

Desborough are now just three points from safety after sharing the spoils at a much improved Stewarts & Lloyds side. A penalty awarded for handball saw Chris Caswell fire S&L in front after fifteen minutes but with ten minutes left Gary Evans scored Ar Tarn's point saver. S&L had late penalty appeals rejected when Caswell appeared to be pushed in the box.

S&L: Richard Lavin, Trevor Duncan, Danny Pownall, Dave Donativo (Ian Wood), John Mackay, Paul Doherty, Michael Stanton, Derek Simmonds (Danny Rogers), Chris Caswell, Dominic Johnson, Sean Brennan (Paul Djeneralovic).
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Gary Clark, David Glass, Rick Kimbell, Glyn Davies, Pete Sneddon, Tom Mills, Mark Forbes, Michael Byrne, Callum Noble (Chris Montgomery), Greig McIlwain (Gary Evans).
Attendance: 135.

Premier Division

Harrowby United  1    Desborough Town  1

Saturday, 31 December 2005

The Premier bottom two remain eight points apart after sharing the spoils at Harrowby Fields. The Arrows wasted the chances to pick up all three points with Boxing Day goal hero Steve Young the main culprit. He hit the woodwork from an eleventh minute spot kick awarded for a foul by Gary Clark and was denied twice more by the frame of the goal. Ar Tarn also hit the woodwork through Tom Mills. When Michael Byrne gave Ar Tarn a 79th minute lead with a shot through a crowded penalty area Harrowby looked set for another confidence denting defeat but within a minute a Rick Kimbell own goal had given them a hard earned point.

Harrowby: Ben Smith, Matt Hodgkin (Paul Chappell), Andy Baker, Mark Fardell, Lee Winters, Darren Elding, Mark Wilson, Alan Bradley, Ashley Stevens, Steve Young, Leigh Fox (Paul O'Rourke).
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Gary Clark, David Glass, Glyn Davies (Michael Byrne), Rick Kimbell, Pete Sneddon, Tom Mills, Mark Forbes, Gary Evans, Callum Noble, Greig McIlwain.
Attendance: 28.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Holbeach United  0

Saturday, 07 January 2006

Desborough tore up the formbook to collect a first win in seven games and climb out of the relegation zone. A 24th minute Tom Mills goal gave Ar Tarn only their fourth win of the campaign. Heavy Holbeach pressure went unrewarded as they were denied by the woodwork and goalline clearances.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Stuart McClarty, Callum Noble, Craig Attwood, Rick Kimbell, Pete Sneddon, Tom Mills, Mark Forbes, Michael Byrne, Greig McIlwain (Matt McClymont), David Glass.
Holbeach: Kevin Cross, Simon Markham, Adam Jackson, Martyn Cundy, Dean Elston, Phil Barnes, Steve Barnes, Tom Fielding (Wayne Congreve), Shaun Keeble, Omar Joof (Tom Gosling), Danny Cairns (Neil Mitchell).
Attendance: 74.

Premier Division

Woodford United  3    Desborough Town  0

Tuesday, 10 January 2006

After their twelve match unbeaten run came to an end on Saturday, the Reds bounced back to winning ways as they completed a double over struggling visitors Desborough. It took just four minutes for Woodford to take the lead with Russ Dunkley's 17th minute of the season, and Lewis Travers added an 18th minute second. Michael Byrne and Callum Noble went close for Desborough before Neil King sealed Woodford's victory ten minutes after the interval. The Reds are now fifth in the table, thirteen points behind leaders Potton with five matches in hand.

Woodford: Matt Finlay, Lewis Travers, Terry Fitton, Arron Parkinson (Jason Burnham), Ben Milner, Craig Pearman, Kai Ridley (Simon Dunlop), Neil King, Russ Dunkley, Carl Standen (Tony Burt), Tom Fountain.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Rick Kimbell, David Glass, Tom Mills, Mark Forbes, Pete Sneddon, Lee Garvie, Matty O'Neill (Gary Clark), Michael Byrne, Greig McIlwain, Gary Evans (Callum Noble).
Attendance: 67.

Premier Division

Deeping Rangers  4    Desborough Town  1

Saturday, 14 January 2006

Deeping took a big step towards securing their top flight future with an emphatic win over fellow strugglers Desborough. Jamie Smith gave Rangers a sixth minute lead after good work by Jarrod Smith and Dave Robertson, who added a 33rd minute second himself direct from a free kick following a foul on Jarrod Smith. Lee Ellison's 54th minute spot kick, awarded for a foul on Jarrod Smith, extended the home side's lead further, with Tom Mills replying for Desborough sixty seconds later with a shot from the edge of the box. The visitors' comeback hopes were dashed eighteen minutes from time when Jarrod Smith joined his brother on the scoresheet for Rangers, netting in a goalmouth scramble. Desborough had David Glass red carded for a two footed tackle on Ross Nichols just before the half hour mark.

Deeping: Danny Bircham, Tom Liberatore, Andy Ellis, Dan Ruscillo (Ross Nichols), Tuncay Korkmaz, Jamie Smith, Lee Ellison, Chris Emerson (Scott Woods), Dave Robertson, Jarrod Smith, Lovas Laszlo.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, Glyn Davies (Pete Sneddon), David Glass, Craig Attwood, Rick Kimbell (Greig McIlwain), Mark Forbes, Tom Mills, Lee Garvie, Michael Byrne, Callum Noble (Stuart McClarty), Brian Hardie.
Attendance: 60.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  4    Newport Pagnell Town  0

Saturday, 21 January 2006

Desborough opened up a four point gap over the relegation zone with their biggest victory of the season. A cracking opener from Tom Mills gave Ar Tarn a 21st minute lead and they went further in front ten minutes into the second half through Craig Attwood. Michael Byrne made the game safe after 72 minutes with Brian Hardie completing the scoring two minutes from time.

Desborough: Craig Patterson, Stuart McClarty, Callum Noble, Glyn Davies, Craig Attwood, Mark Forbes (Joe Cooper), Tom Mills, Lee Garvie, Michael Byrne, Brian Hardie, David Glass.
Newport: Bobby White, Joe Ramscar, Michael Crook, James Fletcher, John Thorpe, Scott Mulkern, Michael Riley (Lee Tinsley), Nixon Ajoge (Chris Lawson), Vinny Shrieves, Martin Kelly, Elliott O'Reilly.
Attendance: 74.

Premier Division

Newport Pagnell Town  2    Desborough Town  1

Saturday, 28 January 2006

Newport obtained speedy revenge for their Waterworks Field drubbing seven days earlier. Vinny Shrieves gave the Swans the lead after 26 minutes and he strengthened Newport's grip on the game with a second, his 17th of the season, three minutes into the second period. Mark Forbes replied for Desborough after 68 minutes, firing home from a free kick. Ar Tarn are now seven points adrift of fourth from bottom Ford Sports.

James Howarth, Rob Tapp, Joe Ramscar, John Thorpe, Michael Riley, Scott Mulkern, Richard Armstrong, James Fletcher, Vinny Shrieves (Geoff Hanson), Martin Kelly, Elliott O'Reilly.

Desborough: Craig Patterson, Stuart McClarty, Craig Noble (Gary Evans), Glyn Davies, Craig Attwood, Mark Forbes, Lee Garvie, Tom Mills (Joe Cooper), Jamie O'Neill, Greig McIlwain, David Glass.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Yaxley  3

Saturday, 04 February 2006

Yaxley maintained their title challenge with only their second victory at the Waterworks Field in eight attempts. Two first half goals put the Cuckoos in control, Simon Acton's 25th minute penalty opener after a foul by home goalkeeper Craig Patterson on Ricky Hailstone followed by a second goal from Hailstone seven minutes later, the Yaxley skipper collecting the ball in a wide position and floating the ball over home custodian Patterson from fully 40 yards. Desborough fought back with Greig McIlwain shooting against a post and Yaxley's stand in keeper Phil Dunn making some good saves. With seven minutes remaining Eddie Mills gave Desborough a glimmer of hope, but two minutes later Hailstone's second goal wrapped up Yaxley's win following a mazy run which saw him beat four defenders.

Desborough: Craig Patterson, Stuart McClarty, David Glass, Craig Attwood (Joe Cooper), Mark Forbes (Eddie Mills), Glyn Davies, Tom Mills, Lee Garvie, Brian Hardie, Jamie O'Neill, Greig McIlwain (Chris Montgomery).
Yaxley: Phil Dunn, Matt Parrott, John Patten, Michael Goode, Chris Lenton, Jimmy Dean, Steve Burns, Lee Blewett, Ricky Hailstone (Matt Hall), Mark Kingston (Scott Bogusz), Simon Acton.
Attemdance: 66.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Raunds Town  0

Saturday, 11 February 2006

Ar Tarn picked up a vital victory in their battle for Premier Division survival. Raunds were left to rue first half oportunities which went begging with home keeper Ctaig Patterson making the save of the afternoon to thwart Richard Bailey. Recent recruit Jamie O'Neill made the decisive contribution after 78 minutes to give Desborough a shock win over the well placed Shopmates, volleying in from 18 yards after the visiting defence failed to clear an Eddie Mills cross.

Desborough: Craig Patterson, Stuart McClarty, Mark Forbes, Glyn Davies, Craig Attwood, Chris Montgomery, Joe Cooper, Lee Garvie, Eddie Mills, Brian Hardie, Jamie O'Neill.
Raunds: Michael Freeman, James Fletcher, Matt Poulton (Les Hornby), Nick Ashby, David Coales, Jed Ainge, Ryan Nash, Richard Bailey, Matt Curtis, Ben Foster, Rashid Koriya (Adam Hancock).
Attendance: 84.

League Cup
Quarter Final

Cogenhoe United  5    Desborough Town  2

Saturday, 18 February 2006

Cogenhoe kept their double hopes alive, overwhelming Desborough in the second half. Brian Hardie fired Desborough in a well deserved lead, but old stager Darren Collins equalised on the stroke of half time, glancing in a Fazel Koriya free kick. The Premier champions took a stranglehold on the tie on resumption, with Richard Bunting giving them a 48th minute lead from 20 yards and Collins adding a third two minutes later. Collins completed his hat trick after 63 minutes and Tom McGowan netted a fifth for Cogenhoe after 70 minutes with a speculative effort which was fumbled by visiting keeper Brad Wilson. Hardie scored a last minute Desborough consolation.

Cogenhoe: Pete Earl, Dan Burke, Stuart Smeathers, James Thatcher, Russell Douglas, Richard Bunting, Fazel Koriya (Wayne Richardson), Tom McGowan, Darren Collins (Simon Underwood), Steve Diggin, Rob Goldring (Dan Thomason).
Desborough: Brad Wilson, Stuart McClarty (Greig McIlwain), Mark Forbes (Jason Singh), Glyn Davies, Craig Attwood, Chris Montgomery, Tom Mills, Joe Cooper, Eddie Mills (Gary Clark), Brian Hardie, David Glass.
Attendance: 72.

Premier Division

St Ives Town  1    Desborough Town  1

Saturday, 25 February 2006

A last minute St Ives goal earned them a first point in six games and denied Desborough a vital victory in their bid for top flight survival. Ar Tarn looked set for their seventh win of the campaign when Tom Mills fired them in front after 76 minutes with a well struck shot but the home team halted their run of defeats through Liam Kennett who fired home from 30 yards right at the death.

St Ives: Aaron Bannie, Dan Newman, Warren Everdell, Steve Poore, Will Fordham, Anton D'Avilar, Jon Gull (Jason Bannie), Glyn Cooke (Lloyd Howard), Chris Ewles, Liam Kennett, Jon Lee (Stefan Lewis).
Desborough: Craig Patterson, Stuart McClarty, David Glass, Craig Attwood, Glyn Davies, Joe Cooper (Jamie O'Neill), Tom Mills, Mark Forbes, Eddie Mills (Greig McIlwain), Brian Hardie, Chris Logan.
Attendance: 60.

Premier Division

Stotfold  1    Desborough Town  3

Saturday, 04 March 2006

Desborough moved six points clear of the relegation zone with this win at mid table Stotfold. Recent recruit Chris Logan gave Ar Tarn a 35th minute advantage, heading home after David Glass and Jamie O'Neill combined, and a minute before the interval Brian Hardie doubled the visitors' lead after latching on to a ball over the top from Glyn Davies. Jason Thomas hauled the Eagles back into the contest three minutes into the second half, volleying in after good work by John De Souza. With ten minutes remaining Hardie's second of the afternoon, a penalty awarded for a foul by Dean Chapman on O'Neill, made the points safe for Desborough as they celebrated their first away win of the campaign.

Stotfold: Nigel Blower, Mick Thomas (Jeff Brown), Dean Chapman, Ryan Frater, Michael Gonzagle, Richard Beckett, Jim Benton, John De Souza, Jason Thomas, Dean McElroy, Siam Hussain (Steve Blower).
Desborough: Brad Wilson, Stuart McClarty, David Glass, Tom Mills, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes, Chris Logan (Trevor Duncan), Lee Garvie, Eddie Mills (Callum Noble), Brian Hardie, Jamie O'Neill.
Attendance: 47.

Premier Division

Buckingham Town  0    Desborough Town  3

Saturday, 11 March 2006

It took Desborough seven months of the season to pick up a three point haul on the road, but after breaking their duck a second away success took just seven more days! This three point haul left Ar Tarn nine points clear of the relegation places. Brian Hardie opened the scoring after 25 minutes and a second seven minutes later from Jamie O'Neill gave Desborough a stranglehold on the contest. Eddie Mills completed the scoring in the final minute of the match.

Buckingham: Willie Gourlay, Lance Gentle-King, Andy Prescott (Brian Hamilton), Stuart Blaik (Darrell Elliott), Ian Trott, Paul Stanley, Rory Hunter, Abdul Abdi, Craig Caldwell-Smith, Marcus Sawyer, Mark Boland.
Desborough: Brad Wilson, Stuart McClarty (Trevor Duncan), Callim Noble, Craig Attwood, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes, Chris Logan (Eddie Mills), Lee Garvie, Brian Hardie, Jamie O'Neill (Michael Byrne), Tom Mills.
Attendance: 69.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  1    Bourne Town  2

Saturday, 18 March 2006

Desborough's first defeat in five games sucked them back into the heart of the relegation battle as Bourne overturned an interval deficit to take the points at the Waterworks Field. Tom Mills gave Ar Tarn the lead after 25 minutes but they were pegged back by a Chris Gray header from a Scott Cunningham cross nine minutes into the second half. With the clock running down Michael Stevenson scored an 88th minute winner for the Wakes, firing home from 25 yards.

Desborough: Brad Wilson, Stuart McClarty, Callum Noble, Craig Attwoof, Glyn Davies (Trevor Duncan), Lee Garvie, Tom Mills, Mark Forbes, Jamie O'Neill, Brian Hardie, Chris Logan (Scott Marshall).
Bourne: Martin Lakin, Neal Spafford, Aaron Ridout, Mark O'Dea, Graeme Hodgson, Michael Stevenson, Tommy Horwood, Chris Gray, Sam Bettinson, Danny Grigas (Addie Staffieri), Scott Cunningham.
Attendance: 64.

Premier Division

Bourne Town  3    Desborough Town  2

Saturday, 25 March 2006

Bourne completed an eight day double over Ar Tarn to keep the visitors in the thick of the relegation battle. Debutant Mark Lovelace gave the Wakes a 24th minute lead from close range after Chris Gray and Sam Bettinson combined, but Desborough were level at the interval thanks to a 40th minute Brian Hardie equaliser with a shot off the crossbar. Jamie O'Neill gave Ar Tarn the lead twelve minutes into the second half with a 20 yard lob, but Bourne were on terms through Mark O'Dea after 67 minutes, the midfielder heading in a Tommy Horwood corner. Just two minutes remained when Sam Bettinson scored the winner for the Wakes, another header from a Horwood flag kick.

Bourne: Martin Lakin, Neal Spafford, Shamir Patel, Mark O'Dea, Graeme Hodgson, Michael Stevenson, Tommy Horwood, Chris Gray (Owen Smith), Sam Bettinson, Mark Lovelace, Scott Cunningham (Addie Staffieri).
Desborough: Brad Wilson, Stuart McClarty, Craig Noble (Scott Marshall), Trevor Duncan, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes, Tom Mills, Lee Garvie, Jamie O'Neill, Brian Hardie, Chris Logan (Eddie Mills).
Attendance: 50.
Premier Division

Yaxley  0    Desborough Town  1

Tuesday, 04 April 2006

Yaxley suffered their second home defeat in four days against relegation threatened opponents. Long Buckby's weekend success at Leading Drove had dropped Desborough into the bottom two, but they moved out of the danger zone with this vital victory. A single goal proved enough to give Ar Tarn the points, Brian Hardie the 80th minute matchwinner for the visitors who've now won three of their last four away games.

Yaxley: Lea Jordan, Matt Parrott, Michael Goode, Chris Lenton (Matt Hall), John Patten (James Picillo), Jimmy Dean, Richard Challinor, Lee Blewett, Mark Paul, Ricky Hailstone, Simon Acton.
Desborough: Paul Beresford, James Cheatham (Eddie Mills), Callum Noble, Trevor Duncan, Gary McQuade, Michael Byrne, Mark Forbes, Danny Rogers, Jamie O'Neill, Brian Hardie, Chris Logan (Scott Marshall).
Attendance: 49.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  2    Stotfold  0

Saturday, 08 April 2006

Desborough's fourth win in six outings eased them four points clear of next to bottom Long Buckby. A second half brace from Michael Byrne won the day for Ar Tarn. He opened the scoring after 65 minutes with a well executed lob and made the game safe for Desborough five minutes from time, slotting home after Stotfold keeper Nigel Blower saved from Tom Mills.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Trevor Duncan, Callum Noble (James Cheatham), Craig Attwood, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes, Tom Mills, Lee Garvie, Jamie O'Neill (Sam Johnson), Michael Byrne, Danny Rogers (Chris Logan).
Stotfold: Nigel Blower, Dean McElroy (Dwayne Grant), Dean Chapman, Ryan Frater, Lance Gentle-King, Richard Beckett, Jim Benton, Jermaine Daley (Jeff Brown), Jason Thomas, Junior George, Paul Harrington.
Attendance: 61.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  2    Wootton Blue Cross  0

Saturday, 15 April 2006

Desborough emerged comfortable winners as they eased further clear of the drop zone. David Glass gave Ar Tarn the lead after 43 minutes from a Tom Mills centre and Michael Byrne sealed victory in the last minute, latching onto a ball over top and lobbing keeper Matt Jones from 20 yards.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Trevor Duncan (Chris Logan), Scott Marshall, Craig Attwood, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes, Tom Mills, Lee Garvie, Michael Byrne, Brian Hardie (Jamie O'Neill), David Glass (Danny Rogers).
Wootton: Matt Jones, Neil Bedeau, Ismail George, Steve Gentle, Asa Mead, Scott McGregor, Leon Cashman (Nick Tszyzka), Darek Jozwiak, Mark Dowling, Ashley Deverell, Craig Daniel.
Attendance: 71.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  2    Stewarts & Lloyds Corby  0

Monday, 17 April 2006

Desborough eased closer to safety as they saw off neighbours Stewarts & Lloyds at the Waterworks Field. A corner provided Ar Tarn with their eleventh minute opener, Michael Byrne the scorer against his old club as S&L appealed for a foul on Richard Lavin. Jamie O'Neill sealed victory for Desborough with a twice taken penalty five minutes from the end after being fouled himself.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Trevor Duncan (Callum Noble), Scott Marshall, Craig Attwood, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes, Chris Logan, Lee Garvie, Michael Byrne (Jamie O'Neill), Brian Hardie (Danny Rogers), David Glass.
S&L: Richard Lavin, Dave Donativo, Gareth Robb (Paul Djeneralovic), Michael Stanton, Danny Pownall, Greig McIlwain, Jamie Gilsenan, Michael Keall, Derek Simmons (Bobby Drain), Chris Caswell, Sean Brennan (Dom Johnson).
Attendance: 124.

Premier Division

Desborough Town  4    Harrowby United  0

Saturday, 22 April 2006

After a season long relegation battle Desborough are safe at last after overwhelming basement boys Harrowby at the Waterworks Field. The Arrows' blank scoresheet was little surprise as they've failed to score in seven games while this was a fifth consecutive Ar Tarn clean sheet. Michael Byrne opened the scoring for Ar Tarn after 25 minutes with Jamie O'Neill doubling the advantage nine minutes later with a header. A late brace from substitute Tom Mills, a curling shot into the top corner after 85 minutes and an 88th minute tap in completed a convincing Desborough victory.

Desborough: Paul Beresford, Chris Logan, Scott Marshall, Craig Attwood, Glyn Davies, Mark Forbes (Danny Rogers), Callum Noble (Tom Mills), Lee Garvie, Michael Byrne (James Cheatham), Jamie O'Neill, David Glass.
Harrowby: Ben Smith, Andy Teare, Matt Phillips, Pete Brothwell, Mark Eland, Lee Winters, Ben Newton, Brian Cox (Steve Turner), Darren Elding, Darryl Chappell, Leon Kita.
Attendance: 51.

Premier Division

Long Buckby  2    Desborough Town  0

Saturday, 29 April 2006

Desborough's five match winning streak came to an end at Station Road but Long Buckby's win wasn't enough to haul them out of the bottom two. Darren Harmon gave the Bucks the lead with a penalty in the final minute of the first half and Danny Finlay added a 57th minute second.

   You are visitor to our Website Since January 1st 2007  

Site Index Page     - -   Have a good look around   - -    Site Index Page

Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 25-Sep-2007